[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94419] History for ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'netCDF4'

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:55:45 MST 2020

Hi! I am trying to run met-9.0_beta3 with python embedding on dakota, but I
keep getting the error:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'netCDF4'

I believe that I'm just not using the correct python environment (
/usr/bin/python), but I'm not sure what the path to the correct python
should be.

Brianne