[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95225] History for read in Satellite data

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 8 12:48:25 MDT 2020

Hello John,

Thank you for helping me with reading in the satellite data using MET. I
have another set of satellite data which also needs to be read in by MET
for verification. Those two datasets are different but similar, so I think
you are the better helper to ask. The datasets are located below.
"ash_mass" is the variable needed to be verified.

/gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/save/Binyu.Wang/VA/Raikoke

Thank you.
Binyu