[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95445] History for Transfer AWS METviewer database ownership

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 4 07:58:23 MDT 2020

As we discussed in today's METplus User's meeting, I will be taking over
Ying Lin’s precip verification at EMC. Along these lines, I would like to
take ownership of Ying's NCEP_ylin/mv_pcp_metplus and NCEP_ylin/mv_pcp_vsdb
databases. Could we plan to change in ownership of Ying's databases to me
on Wednesday of this week? Also, can we move these databases from under
/NCEP_ylin to under "/abentley"? Thanks!

*AWS METviewer server username:*
alicia.bentley

*Databases to transfer ownership to me:*
NCEP_ylin/mv_pcp_metplus -> abentley/mv_pcp_metplus
NCEP_ylin/mv_pcp_vsdb -> abentley/mv_pcp_vsdb

Take care,
Alicia
*Alicia M. Bentley, Ph.D.*
Physical Scientist, VPPPG/MEG