[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95743] History for metviewer question?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 20 10:51:26 MDT 2020

I would like to display my data using metviewer. Is there a way I can
access my data using the website? or do I have to instal the docker in my
local system.
Or is metviewer accessible from hera or WCOSS?
Let me know. I've never used the beware other than the tutorial so any help
is appreciated

Regards

Tatiana

--

*Tatiana D. Gonzalez, PhD.*
*Analysis & Nowcast Branch*

*Analyze, Forecast and Support Office*

*National Weather Service**SSMC2, Room 14115*
*Silver Spring, Maryland*

*Ph. (301) 427-9500 *