[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95957] History for is aws web site down?

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 17 08:59:14 MDT 2020

It seems I can not use the batch function from WCOSS.

I can not access AWS MET,
> bash script/mv_db_size_on_aws.sh ho-chun.huang
ssh: connect to host 205.156.8.85 port 22: Connection timed out

Wonder whether there are any changes on the web address? or else.

However, I can go to AWS website Metviewer and see my database.
https://metviewer.nws.noaa.gov/metviewer1.jsp.

Thank you for your help.

Ho-Chun Huang

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

5830 University Research Ct., Rm. 2792

College Park, MD 20740

Ho-Chun.Huang at noaa.gov <Joe.Smith at noaa.gov>

301-683-3958

Subject: is aws web site down?
From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Fri Jul 17 08:51:18 2020

Hi  Ho-Chun
Currently EMC users can't access AWS server using scripts. Mary Hart
and Perry Shafran are aware of this problem and working with NCO to
resolve it.

Tatiana

From: Ho-Chun Huang - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Fri Jul 17 08:57:51 2020

Hi, Tatiana:

Thanks for the information.  If the function is restored, please
inform EMC
users or ask Perry to do it.

Please close this ticket.

Ho-Chun Huang

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

5830 University Research Ct., Rm. 2792

College Park, MD 20740

Ho-Chun.Huang at noaa.gov <Joe.Smith at noaa.gov>

301-683-3958

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 10:51 AM Tatiana Burek via RT