[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93822] History for Ob Filtering

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 22 09:41:58 MST 2020

John, when verifying cloud ceiling, I am using a filtered set up obs.  I am
using this set of obs by setting the SID field in the MET point_stat config
file.  I also have poly regions set.  What I want is for MET to only verify
the various poly regions using the set of SID set of obs.  When I run
point_stat, in my MPR file I get data for each poly region and the data for
the SID obs instead of having MET condition the obs first to the SID region
then break the results out by poly region.  I attached my config file.  Is
there a way to set up the config file to achieve what I am after?

Thanks

Bob Craig