[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93257] History for mode tool read forecast and obs data error

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 17 14:27:58 MST 2020

Dear Sir:
     I used mode tool to verify WRF rain 6hr apcp with grid obs  by met7.0 ,met9.0-beta1, both read file error:
“Trouble reading forecast file” by met7.0 and “Trouble reading obs file ” by met9.0.

The forecast file I got from WRFv3.8 and UPPv2.1 , the obs is AWS+satellite combine.

Would you give me some advice how to solve this problem,thanks a lot

Gaohua
All my wishes

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用