[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93333] History for met-series stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 17 14:27:25 MST 2020

I am running met series-stat using version 8 to verify two nearly identical
model forecasts but getting very different stats when looking into Bias etc
fields. I have used identical configuration file for both of them. Attached
figure is total aerosol optical depth from two  test runs verifying against
same analysis dataset. I need help whether I need to change any settings in
the configuration file, as I am not expecting that huge difference between
these two sets of runs.

.sh and Seriesstat config file are in wcoss tide at :
/global/noscrub/Partha.Bhattacharjee/MET

Let me know if you can access them.

Thanks
Partha