[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96457] History for METPlus 3.1 on Orion

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 27 12:02:55 MDT 2020

Setting METPlus on Hera as in the description at
https://dtcenter.org/community-code/metplus/metplus-3-1-existing-builds
works fine but that is not the case for Orion.
export METPLUS_DISABLE_PLOT_WRAPPERS=true
is still required for programs to complete.
Log of a failure  is attached, thanks,
Mariusz