[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96427] History for Threshold not work?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 25 16:53:11 MDT 2020

Could you please help to take a look at the config file below: I try to
remove the low values less than 0.1 by adding the line (    fcst_thresh = [
>=0.1 ];) in the config file , but the outputs have no difference: they
have the same OBAR and FBAR.

Here is the config file:
/gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/Binyu.Wang/MET/grid2grid/verf_met_ens/parm/verf_g2o_ens_stat_regn_configHe_Reventador

output without thresh:
/gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/Binyu.Wang/MET/grid2grid/verf_met_ens/ush/out/ensemble_stat/Reventador_no.thresh/ensemble_stat_Reventador_hr02_20190225_180000V.stat

output with thresh.
/gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/Binyu.Wang/MET/grid2grid/verf_met_ens/ush/out/ensemble_stat/Reventador/ensemble_stat_Reventador_hr02_20190225_180000V.stat

So what should I do to remove the value less than a threshold? I want to
remove those low values before I get OBAR/FBAR, Rank Hist plot. etc.

Thank you.
Binyu