[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96109] History for Issue with AVNO TC verification in MET

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 4 17:54:24 MDT 2020

Good morning,

I've run into a MET-TC roadblock that I'm hoping you can help with. I've
been running verification on recent tropical cyclones, but have been unable
to generate model-ob pairs for AVNO. I've successfully run verification for
several other models, including AFUM/EGRR/NVGM, but AVNO always comes up
empty. I noticed the AVNO entries in the a-deck contain extra columns
compared to other models, but I removed the extras, and still didn't have
any luck. I've attached my configuration files and input track files. My
command line code is below. Please let me know if you require any additional
files or more details of the problem.

python runTSVerify.py AFUM,EGRR,NVGM,AVNO 2020 -startdate 20200728 -enddate
20200804 -cycles 0,6,12,18

Thank you,

Willy Sedlacek

   //SIGNED//