[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93389] History for PCP_Combine Question

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 2 14:11:28 MDT 2020

We are attempting to use pcp_combine to add up 6 hour QPF forecast however
we have some odd cycle hours (i.e 01Z, 07Z, 13Z, and 19Z).

When using the tool we get the error:
ERROR  : do_sum_command() -> The lead time (290000) must be divisible by
the input accumulation time (060000).

We were trying to compute a 24-hr total ending at F029.

By chance is there any way around this?  We are using MET 6.0 so would
upgrading be an option?

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Bruce

--
Bruce Veenhuis
Meteorologist