[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #92788] History for Re: New to METplus: help setup for tutorial

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 8 09:21:39 MST 2019

HI Julie,
I'm following the userguide and testing the PCP Functionality
<https://dtcenter.org/metplus-practical-session-guide-july-2019/session-1-metplus-setupgrid-grid/met-tool-pcp-combine/pcp-combine-tool-run-sum-command>
and "pcp_combine" can't find the following directory :
search_pcp_dir() -> cannot open search directory:
/scratch4/BMC/dtc/Julie.Prestopnik/METplus/METplus-2.2_sample_data/met_test/data/sample_fcst/2005080700

Is this data in another directory? I checked and the "met_test" directory
does not exist under  METplus-2.2_sample_data

Thank you

Tatiana