[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90135] History for commands to execute within MET container? (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri May 10 12:07:45 MDT 2019

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I pulled the METV8.0 docker image from dtcenter and converted it into a
singularity image on the ARL HPC and am trying to execute the command within
the container. It doesn't seem to accept the command "point_stat". See
following dialog for two separate attempts before I figured it was looking
for a specific command to execute:

 -bash-4.2$ singularity exec met-8.0.simg
ERROR  : No program name to exec
ABORT  : Retval = 255
-bash-4.2$ singularity exec point_stat
ERROR  : Image path point_stat doesn't exist: No such file or directory
ABORT  : Retval = 255

Could you provide some commands which would normally execute?

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr. John W. Raby