[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #91050] History for Method for Object-based Diagnostic Evaluation on cheyenne

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 15 11:27:02 MDT 2019

Dear MET team,
Sorry for this question, would you please let me know how to load the:
Method for Object-based Diagnostic Evaluation (part of the Model Evaluation
Tools ) on cheyenne?

Thank you!

--

Best regards,
Chao Sun

> Sorry for this question, would you please let me know how to load
the:
> Method for Object-based Diagnostic Evaluation (part of the Model
Evaluation
> Tools ) on cheyenne?
>
> Thank you!

Hi -
I believe Julie can help with MET on Cheyenne,
I will pass this ticket along to her.
thanks,
David

From: Julie Prestopnik
Time: Fri Jul 12 15:23:12 2019

Hi Sun.

MET is available on Cheyenne by running:

module use /glade/p/ral/jntp/MET/MET_releases/modulefiles
module load met/8.1

Once you run those commands, all of the MET tools will be available to
you,
including MODE.

Please let us know if you have any problems.  Thanks!

Julie

From: Chao Sun
Time: Sat Jul 13 04:22:38 2019

Thank you so much! I got you!

Best regards,
Chao Sun

From: Julie Prestopnik
Time: Mon Jul 15 10:22:20 2019

Great!  Thanks for letting us know.  I'll go ahead and close this
ticket.

Julie

From: Chao Sun
Time: Mon Jul 15 11:23:47 2019

Thank you!

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 12:22 PM Julie Prestopnik via RT