[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #89007] History for Plotting for MODE-TD

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:01:07 MDT 2019

I just wanted to ask whether there is any plotting for the MODE-TD available. I know Randy had some code but it doesn't appear to be part of the MET release.

Ta
Marion

--
Dr Marion Mittermaier     Manager: Model diagnostics and novel verification

Met Office   FitzRoy Road   Exeter   EX1 3PB   United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 884830 / +44 (0) 330 135 1604  Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
E-mail: marion.mittermaier at metoffice.gov.uk<mailto:marion.mittermaier at metoffice.gov.uk>  http://www.metoffice.gov.uk<http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/>

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/people/marion-mittermaier

I am co-chair of the WMO WWRP Joint Working Group on Forecast Verification Research (JWGFVR) http://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/arep/wwrp/new/Forecast_Verification.html