[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84143] History for Question Regarding MODE Time-Domain

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:01:09 MDT 2019

Good morning,

I have a question regarding the SPACE_CENTROID_DIST variable within the MTD
configuration file. I assumed this was the model-observation difference in
space-time centroid locations. However, no difference is mentioned in table
16.4 of the METv6.0 tutorial, so I wanted to make sure I was correct.

Thank you again!

Mike

--
Michael J. Erickson

Research Scientist
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
NOAA/NWS/Weather Prediction Center
Phone:  301-683-1546