[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86459] History for METViewer

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:39:13 MDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I'm a little confused of how METViewer works. On the install METViewer page (http://www.dtcenter.org/met/metviewer/doc/install.html), I can see the required libraries but none of the software to install METViewer software. Does METViewer only exist as a website (http://www.dtcenter.org/met/metviewer/metviewer1.jsp)?

Thanks!
Marcus