[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #78336] History for MetViewer: removing some model records

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:43:26 MDT 2019

Hello.  We'd like to remove some records from the EMC MetViewer database
(mv_precip) - RAP had a bug in the computation of 3h precip bucket so
its VSDBs for 23 Aug - 5 Oct ought to be removed.  Could you tell me the
procedure, or where to look it up?  Also, at the meeting last Friday "an
easier way to remove records from database" was on the list of items
being developed. Is that coming out soon?  (v1.9?)

Thank you,

Ying

--
Ying Lin