[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #77169] History for Need help with slash in variable name

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:43:24 MDT 2019

Hi, all,

I am having trouble in getting data in a database to plot.  I am wondering
if it is choking on a slash in the variable name.

The database is mv_emc_cmaq.  It is the plot 20160718_164656 (you'll have
to change the listing from "Success" to "All" to get this plot and the
associated XML).

The variable names for this database are written in the format "OZON/8",
for example, and I am wondering if you had encountered the slash in this
position before (I know there were slash issues in other components of the
record that you have dealt with).  Is it possible that we could get this
fixed?  Or perhaps is there another issue in this database that has nothing
to do with the slash?

Thanks!

Perry

We addressed this issue ("/" in the variable name ) in METViewer 1.6
release.
I can't access vm-lnx-metviewdev servers to update METViewer  - the
connection is failing. I asked for the help with a login a month ago
but still waiting for the response.

Tatiana

From: perry.shafran at noaa.gov
Time: Wed Jul 20 08:05:58 2016

Ah - when was the last time you wrote to the helpdesk?  It seems that
NCO
is having some issues being responsive to Linux server problems and we
are
addressing this.

Thanks!

Perry

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Tatiana Burek via RT