[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82900] History for regrid_data_plane source code

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:39:18 MDT 2019

To MET help desk,

Due to some unfortunate circumstances here at MDL this week, we will not
have access to the MET software on WCOSS for the remainder of the week. I
was using exclusively regrid_data_plane in my current development efforts.
Came to my mind that you might be able to send us the source code for
regrid_data_plane, and that would give me the ability to continue
developing.

We are at a critical point in our development and it would be of great help
to continue developing this week.

And it would give us the experience to be able to use source code in the
future if the need arises.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Brad Diehl