[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82948] History for Defaulting to specific legend text

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:43:15 MDT 2019

I just noticed in METViewer that when I choose a new variable, it defaults to "GFS2016" in the legend text.  I've attached the example XML file to this email.  When producing a plot, I change "GFS2016" to "GFS2017", but then as soon I choose a new variable, it defaults back to "GFS2016."  Do you know why this could be going on?

Thank you,
Tracey

I think I fixed the problem you described.
The fix is in the JavaScript file so you might need to clear your
browser cache to make it work.
Please let me know if the behavior of the legends fields is correct.

Tatiana

From: tracey.dorian at noaa.gov
Time: Thu Nov 09 10:55:50 2017

Hi Tatiana,

Perfect - it looks like it fixed the problem!

Thanks again,
Tracey

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Tatiana Burek via RT

--
Tracey Dorian
NOAA/NCEP/EMC