[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #83425] History for MET server issues

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:43:16 MDT 2019

Hi Met Help,

I haven't been able to log into the MET server (
vm-lnx-metviewdev-process1.ncep.noaa.gov) the past couple of days. Is there
an ongoing issue and/or expected date for it to be accessible?

Thank you,
Donnie

I was not be able to login to process1 server also. The server is
unresponsive...
Please let NCO Hep Deck  and Perry Shafran know about this problem.

Tatiana