[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90821] History for How to extract WRF variables

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:37:33 MDT 2019

Dear UCAR,

I'm starting to use the WRF and would like to know how to extract the
following variables: temperature at 2 meters, relative humidity at 2
meters, local atmospheric pressure, wind U 10, wind V 10, cloud cover,
global radiation and precipitation, from a specific lat / lon location,
from the WRF output file. Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much in advance.
Best Regards,

*Rafael Maia - Meteorologist*