[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84581] History for Re: question about netcdf format files, dataset 337.0

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:03:35 MDT 2019

hi tom,

ok, thanks for the info.   do you know who
we would check with at the DTC about options
for this tool?  (or since met_help is cc'd on this
thread, perhaps they know?)

thanks, and we'll check out the ascii format.
if you get some time to add the obs error to the
ascii files, please do let us know.  that would
be great.

again, thanks.
nancy