[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88643] History for Different Bad Value Problem

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:09 MDT 2019

John, our email is down so.  I am getting a bad data error in stat analysis.  Could this be an extension of the problem you found for hira processing to stat_analysis.   I sent you the a file containing the stat anal command line, the output, and the met data file its reading.
Please replay to this email.