[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90025] History for help with climo_mean

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:06:50 MDT 2019

Good Day Met Help,

I am currently working with the MET version 8.0 and specifically looking at grid-stat.  I have a configuration file and the main dictionary that I want to edit is the climo_mean.  I have entered a binary file into the climo_mean "file_name" and have received the following error:

WARNING:
WARNING: read_climo_file() -> Trouble reading climatology file "/path/to/climo/file"
WARNING:

Can the climo_mean read binary climo files or do these need to be in a different format?

Best Regards,
Angela LaFlash
Scientific Programmer
DeVine Consulting, Inc.