[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90252] History for MET Docker Help

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:06:45 MDT 2019

We are attempting to run MET via Docker following the directions here:
https://dtcenter.org/community-code/model-evaluation-tools-met/docker-container-met-8-0

When attempting to use docker run we get an error message:
*Command:*
docker run --rm -it -v ${MET_TUTORIAL_DIR}/tutorial:/met/met-8.0/tutorial
met-8.0 /bin/bash

*Error Message:*
Unable to find image 'met-8.0:latest' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for met-8.0,
repository does not exist or may require 'docker login'.
See 'docker run --help'.

We have very little experience with Docker so we may be making a basic
mistake.  Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Bruce

--
Bruce Veenhuis
Meteorologist