[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87446] History for why is there such values in MPR files?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:20 MDT 2019

Hello
I wonder why there are such values in forecast columme, for instance, -2.702e-08, in some MPR files based on a same Configure file on employing point_stat tool? if it will affect the evaluation result under such conditions? Please read my attach file
I am looking forward your response. Thank you so much.
Best wishes
Sincerely
Yu Xin