[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90864] History for “Failed to Parse Plot Job"

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 10:59:00 MDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I recently started using METS and I am encountering an error when I try to
generate any plot.

I think my data is loaded into the METS database in NO GROUP under the
dataset called mv_hcb_GFnc_nsst2. Whenever I try to plot any statistics I
get an error popup menu that says “Failed to Parse Plot Job”. I included a
screen shot of my setup below.

This actually happens even when I try other datasets. Based on your online
tutorials I can’t seem to determine the problem and was wondering if you
could help me.

Thank you
Hannah

--