[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90891] History for MET Install Issue

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 3 09:43:21 MDT 2019

John, or Julie - Is the path to the shared/met directory compiled into the various MET programs?  We built MET in a cm build area and then moved the bin, share, data, scripts directories to the a /h/MET directory.  I noticed when I run MET from cron, it is looking for the share directory in the cm build area instead of /h/MET.  Are the paths to the shared directories in-bedded in the MET bin executables?  Is there a file I can edit so MET points to the proper directories?  Interestingly, this problem only occurs when I run MET from cron.  If I am in the /h/MET/bin directory when I run stat_analysis, everything works fine, but if I run from cron I will get the error that it is trying to find the share directory in the cm_build area which is not accessible.

Thanks
Bob