[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #88280] History for Unable to Access DTC MET Site

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 3 14:01:42 MST 2019

I'm unable to access your DTC site from WPC at https://dtcenter.org/met/users/.
This has been the case for at least several days and is the case with
multiple WPC computers.

I always access the MET tutoral via the web rather than downloading it, so
this has affected my ability to develop code.

Related to this, I am using MTD to track model/observation data. The model
data is over just a small subset of CONUS while the observation data is
over all of CONUS. Would I be able to remove the observation data where
there is missing model data? I know the answer to this is "yes" for other
MET software, but without access to the tutorial, I do not know how to do
this within MTD.

As always, thank you for your help!

Mike

--
Michael J. Erickson

Research Scientist
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)
NOAA/NWS/NCEP/Weather Prediction Center
Phone:  301-683-1546