[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93472] History for MET on Hera

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 17 10:20:11 MST 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am contacting to check if there is any precompiled MET on Hera?
Thanks!
Xia

Subject: MET on Hera
From: Julie Prestopnik
Time: Fri Dec 13 09:39:42 2019

HI Xia.

Yes, there is a precompiled version of MET on Hera.  It is met-8.1.2,
which
was released on 20191031.

We have precompiled versions of MET of various machines.  You can
check by
going to our Downloads page:
https://dtcenter.org/community-code/model-evaluation-tools-
met/download
and clicking on the "Existing Builds" page for the version of MET that
you
are interested in.  It will tell you what to load on the specified
machine.

To use MET on Hera, you can run:

   - module use /contrib/modulefiles
   - module load met/8.1

Please let us know if you have any questions or problems.

--
Julie Prestopnik
Software Engineer
Email: jpresto at ucar.edu

My working day may not be your working day.  Please do not feel
obliged to

From: Xia Sun - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Fri Dec 13 10:06:55 2019

Hi Julie,
Great! Thank you for your information.
Xia

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 9:44 AM Julie Prestopnik via RT