[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #92887] History for Request to add threshold file support for AWS scorecards

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 4 07:45:14 MST 2019

Hi (Tatiana),

I'm emailing to request support for threshold XML files when generating
scorecards on the AWS METviewer instance.

When I run a scorecard now, I have a threshold file defined in the
scorecard XML file, but of course that file can't be found because the
threshold XML isn't scp'ed to AWS.

Here's e error output:
ERROR during reading threshold XML file :
/meso/save/Logan.Dawson/EMC_meg/Logan_MEG/METviewer_scripts/greenpurple_95-99.xml
(No such file or directory)
Default threshold configurations will be used

The default threshold configurations are fine for now, but it'd be nice to
have the ability to use alternate configurations like on the older NCEP
METviewer instance.

Thanks,
Logan

--
*Logan C. Dawson, Ph.D.*
Support Scientist, I.M. Systems Group, Inc.