[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93262] History for AWS MET database

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 2 09:12:53 MST 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

I have not access the AWS METviewer for a while.  Today I found my
previously loaded database is gone, mv_aqm_hchuang.  Is there a time limit
that it can be stayed on AWS server?

A new database structure seems to be there, is there a rule to follow or I
should put my database in "NO GROUP" ? or I am still allow to create my own
"mv_group" ?

Ho-Chun Huang

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

5830 University Research Ct., Rm. 2792