[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93290] History for METviewer line limit reached

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 2 08:26:05 MST 2019

Hi, there,

While loading data onto the METviewer server, I'm getting messages that the
load line limit has been reached.  Can we increase the limit from 70000
lines to 80000?  We need to get some plots completed today.

Thanks!

Perry

Which instance of METviewer needs to be updated - on AWS or vm-lnx-
metviewdev-process1?

Tatiana

From: perry.shafran at noaa.gov
Time: Mon Dec 02 07:39:32 2019

Hi, Tatiana,

This is for AWS.

Thanks!

Perry

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:38 AM Tatiana Burek via RT

From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Mon Dec 02 07:58:47 2019

I updated METviewer on AWS.
Let me know if this is working for you.

Tatiana

From: perry.shafran at noaa.gov
Time: Mon Dec 02 08:23:17 2019

Hi, Tatiana,

Thanks!  This seems to be working.

Perry

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:58 AM Tatiana Burek via RT