[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #89265] History for ASK FOR HELP

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 11 11:39:11 MDT 2019

Dear MET compiler:
Hello, I am a graduate student from GUOU,China. I recently tried to use the
met software, but there were some minor problems during the installation.
Google has no way to ask for help many times.
When I compiled BUFRLIB, there were some problems. When I ran the third
step in the README
[image: image.png]
, I had this problem
[image: image.png]
! So I took a look at Google and found that "Non-numeric character in
statement label at (1)" is not in free format, so I added -ffree-form, but
there is still such a problem
[image: image.png]
, I changed a device,  This is also a problem in a workstation, I look
forward to your reply!😀