[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #85333] History for anomaly correlation and climatology files on theia and jet

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed May 30 09:53:51 MDT 2018

 We have had an issue at GSD where the anomaly corr (ACC) produced at GSD
was showing very different values from EMC and MET.  After some digging,
I've found out we're running some very old software which Fanglin says is
probably using old climatolog files.

Rather than rewrite anything running here, I'm going to try to set up to
use MET instead.  So 2 questions:

1) I assume you are using same climatologies as EMC; can you verify that?
2) Are the climatology files installed on theia and jet?  Do they get
installed as part of a MET install?

--
Bonny Strong
NOAA ESRL/GSD and CIRA