[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84388] History for question about V5.2 Stat-Analysis (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 12 14:26:32 MDT 2018

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

I ran Stat-Analysis without specifying the settings -boot_interval and -rank_corr_flag and the log file shows what appear to be the default settings for these. The value of the setting was 1 in both cases. What does the value of 1 mean? I checked the config file REAME and the User's Guide, but I only find possible values like PCTILE or FALSE respectively.

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr. John W. Raby