[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84168] History for issues with ceiling continued

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 6 09:59:49 MST 2018

Hi, there,

I'm not sure that you have closed out my last ticket regarding ceiling, but
I am still not getting it in my .stat files.

I have in the fcst section:

     {
       name       = "HGT";
       level      = "L0";
       GRIB_lvl_typ = 215;
     }

And here in the obs section:
     {
       name       = "CEILING";
       level      = "L0";
     }

But I get this error in the output:

DEBUG 2: Reading data for HGT/L0.
WARNING:
WARNING: MetGrib2DataFile::data_plane_array() - No matching records found
for 'HGT/L0'
WARNING:
WARNING:
WARNING: process_fcst_climo_files() -> no fields matching HGT/L0 found in
file: AWIP3D00.tm00
WARNING:
DEBUG 2:

What am I missing?