[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #85604] History for Recommendation of data source

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 22 10:18:57 MDT 2018

Dear Madam/Sir,
I wanted to know which precipitation grib observation data should be used
for the comparison of rainfall fcst with obs data.
Because I am facing a lot of difficulties while running point-stat /
grid-stat to reformat the grids using the data sources recommended in the
MET online tutorial.
I shall be grateful if you can recommend some particular links of the data
sources of precipitation(APCP) grb files to be used in met tools for the
Bay of Bengal Tropical Cyclones in particular.

Thanking You
With Best Regards
Dr. BIRANCHI  KUMAR  MAHALA
Asst. Prof., Mathematics
*Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology,*
*Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar*
*Mobile- 09861182688*