[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84232] History for Need help in implementing MET with WRF_chem results

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 28 15:25:49 MST 2018

Respected Sir
                      I am working on the simulations of oxides of nitrogen
through WRF_chem(v 3.8.1).Recently I came to know about Model Evaluation
tool.But unable to figure out a way to implement it.I would be very
grateful to you if you could guide me with the procedure and can it be
implemented to evaluate the model simulated results.

--
With best regards,
Pubali Mukherjee