[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87908] History for MET 8.0 Installation Help

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 19 10:37:59 MST 2018

Hey MET folks,

I'm working with Brian (cc'd here) to get an updated version of MET 8.0 on
our local cluster. I'm running into a fatal error when running make install:

../../../src/libcode/vx_gsl_prob/gsl_cdf.h:17:25: fatal error:
gsl/gsl_cdf.h: No such file or directory

I also attached the log file. I am pretty sure I had installed GNU
Scientific Library prior to trying to install MET; do I need to specify the
path when configuring MET prior to installation? If not, what could be
causing the issue?

*Taylor Mandelbaum*
Graduate Student
Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences | Stony Brook University
678.468.5789