[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #84420] History for "TROUBLE READING FORECAST FILE" when using MODE

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 9 08:56:26 MDT 2018

Sir:

    Here are my question,

    An error appeared when running MODE with a test file in NetCDF format,

    It seems that the NetCDF file cannot be read correctly. While the nc file was written refereced to an standard GRIB file output from UPP.

    So I'm wondering the reason.
    The NetCDF file and MODEConig file are in the accessory.
    Thank you very much!