[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #81981] History for ECMWF_GRIB_table

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 13 09:21:22 MDT 2017

 I have recently used some grib files from ECMWF which should be use grib
table

grib1_ecmwf_172_98.txt

 I have discovered that in this table the second column is 171 not 172 .  I
have modified ...change 171 in172 and  is OK for me.

I just want to report this little error to be corrected in the next
distribution.

Met6.0 it's OK for us.. works very well.. great JOB ! Congratulations
Best regards

Otilia Diaconu