[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82931] History for MODE Questions

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 9 11:23:37 MST 2017

I am working with MODE (not MODETD yet) right now, and I have a couple of questions for you.

1.) When I select "Event Equalization", the data disappears completely and I'm not sure why.

2.) Is there a way to move the "NSTATS" selection to the bottom of the chart so that the title does not cover the number of stats?  I've attached a screenshot to show how the title covers the number of stats.

3.) Jacob Carley recommended that I try to add a difference curve and use bootstrapping to show significance, and select the "show significance" so that the significant differences are in bold.  I am having trouble adding a difference curve however.   Could you please explain how to add the difference curve?  I must be doing something wrong.

4.) Is there a way to rename a database without having to drop the database and reload all of the data again?