[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82930] History for trouble uploading an old xml on the EMC-METViewer server web interface

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 8 11:17:26 MST 2017

Hi MET helpdesk,

I have recently reloaded some data to the emc-metviewer server and I am
having some trouble uploading an old xml file (attached) to regenerate some
old plots on the METViewer web interface. My database is mv_met_dl2rw.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance getting this to work. Let me know
if there was any other information that you need that I left out.

Thanks,
Donnie

I fixed the problem that was causing the file loading to fail.
I tested it with your XML and was able to load it and create a plot.
Let me know if you still have problems using that file.

Tatiana

From: Donald Lippi - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Wed Nov 08 11:16:37 2017

Great! It's working for me now.

Thank you
Donnie

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Tatiana Burek via RT