[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82923] History for Scorecard - specifying vx_masks

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 8 07:32:36 MST 2017

I am able to generate a scorecard using a modified version of the sample
scorecard.xml file (scorecard_bblake.xml - see attached files).

Is it currently possible to combine several vx masks together into one
column on the scorecard?  I split up my verification into the 14 NCEP
subregions over the CONUS (APL, NEC, SEC, GMC, LMV, MDW, NPL, SPL, NMT,
SMT, GRB, NWC, SWC, SWD).  When making a plot in METViewer, I can select
all of the regions in the fixed values section, and the generated plot will
contain statistics over the entire CONUS.  I'd like to have one of the
columns on the scorecard be for CONUS.

Perhaps there is a way to define the vx_mask I want in the fixed values
section and then reference it somehow within the columns section?

Thanks!
Ben Blake

scorecard allows only one value of the field per column for now.
I will add this issue to the list of new items for the future version.

Tatiana

From: Benjamin Blake - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Wed Nov 08 05:37:58 2017

Hi Tatiana,

Ok that's fine, thanks!

Ben

email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-
email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-
email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Tatiana Burek via RT