[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80541] History for a running error with key words of do_assign_id()

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri May 19 14:17:24 MDT 2017

Dear Mr. or Mrs.,

I'm running MET on theia. The same scripts works previous for MET5.2
However, now, i got the error message:
^^
DEBUG 1: Default Config File:
/scratch4/BMC/dtc/MET/met-6.0/share/met/config/PointStatConfig_default
DEBUG 1: User Config File: PointStatConfig_hi_imp_ADPSFC
ERROR  :
ERROR  : do_assign_id() -> identifier "SINGLE" not defined in this scope!
ERROR  :

VV

I made a minimum example tared as tlei-deb-met.tar in /home/Ting.Lei/tmp.
After taring it, in the generated dir, , type "deb.ksh", which will
reproduce the error.
Your help is appreciated.
Best Regards,
Ting