[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #80322] History for MET Series analysis

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon May 1 17:03:07 MDT 2017

MET-Help,

My files are located in Theia at : /scratch4/NCEPDEV/global/noscrub/Partha.Bhattacharjee/MET6

I was trying to run "series_stat.sh" in that directory using "SeriesAnlConfig_AOTK_vs_AOD" configuration file. I am getting wrong time information from input netcdf file. However, in that same directory, when I run "grid_stat.sh" using the same nedcdf files and that creates output.

I appreciate your help on this.

Thanks.